Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a brief encounter

The spring runways were filled with long legged models clad in little more than skin baring briefs, a look which brought to mind a certain sex and the city episode i might add, and one that made me wonder...will this look actually make it from the runways to the streets. At first I was completely put off by this new "forgotten pants" phenomenon...back in the factory girl days sienna miller stepped out in briefs over black opaque tights, a fashion moment which was not her greatest. But I'm starting to think that a well chosen style of briefs worn to the correct occasion might actually be a look I might support. In fact...there's a certain black silky pair at Urban Outfitters that I've got my eye on. 



pics from style.com

2 comments:

hande's closet said...

those are amazing love all outfits so much!!!and love ur blog...would u like to exchange the links??
kisses hande...

miss mary said...

thank you! i'd love to exchange links
xoxo