Sunday, October 26, 2008

only in my dreams

yesterday i had a near religious experience...at torso, probably the most exquisite vintage store in san francisco. the selection of gowns, furs and jewelry pretty much blew my mind. i was like a little kid in a candy store, absolutely in awe of all the selection. my two most coveted items however were a late 1940's gold sequined jacket that wouldn't stop sparkling as i stared at my reflection in the mirror and a black, hand beaded, 1920's vest which looked absolutely killer, would go perfect with everything in my closet and has been haunting my dreams. since it's price tag was slightly more than i was willing to throw down i'm left on a search for an alternative...what's a girl to do?

1 comment:

Avi said...

i say u join a nudist colony, solve all ur problems...